If you are interested in becoming a part of the Early Learning Center for Research and Practice community, you are in the right place! Full-time job openings will be posted here as they become available. Simply click on the link provided to be taken to the UT Recruitment page where you will apply. Currently enrolled UT students interested in employment should click here for more information about part-time student educator positions.
|Date||Job Title||Description||Application Link|
|10/30/23||Part-Time Educators||The ELC is always hiring part-time educators for classroom shifts and program support! You can reach out to Brittany Williams at email@example.com for more information about current openings and how to apply!
|Email Brittany Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|9/19/23||Accounting Specialist||The purpose of this position is to assist the Business Manager and Directors with fiscal and data management responsibilities of the Early Learning Center, and to provide administrative support and customer service to the ELC’s staff, students, families, and visitors. This position will provide direction and assistance to staff and students for fiscal compliance, and will address questions and concerns in a timely manner. Financial responsibilities include maintaining family accounts, collections, purchasing, time entry, budget preparation, and processing travel reimbursements and contracts in accordance with university fiscal policies. This position’s responsibilities directly impact the continued success of the ELC by affecting its ability to strategically plan, meet fiscal objectives, maintain fiscal and administrative integrity, and to maintain budgeted income from program fees.
– Maintains family accounts, including set-up, posting payments and fees, running aging reports, tracking collections, and maintaining accurate records.
– Processes all invoices, transfer vouchers, vendor numbers, contracts, procurement card statements, and petty cash reimbursements.
– Tracks supply needs and spending.
– Assists in preparation of electronic ledgers and budget reports.
– Processes all travel reimbursements and assists in booking travel needs.
– Enters all time sheets and tracks leave balances.
– Provides customer service to the ELC’s staff, students, families, and visitors.
– Interprets college and university fiscal policies related to job responsibilities.
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities:
– Effective customer service and communication skills
– Effective time management, stress management, and conflict management skills
– Effective organizational, prioritization, and problem-solving skills
– Proficiency with common office and database software
– Ability to work independently and collaboratively
– Ability to build positive working relationships
– Task management skills
– Leadership skills
– Knowledge of university policies and systems
– Knowledge of standard accounting principles (GAAP)
High school diploma required. Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or related field preferred. At least two years of accounting, business, and/or bookkeeping experience required.