After careful consideration of the ongoing spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), we have made the difficult decision to postpone the 6th annual Early Learning Institute, originally scheduled for Friday, June 5th, 2020. The new date for the ELI will be Friday, October 9th, 2020. Those currently registered for the ELI will not need to take any action steps as your registrations will be transferred to the new date. If the October 9th, 2020 date is incompatible with your schedule, please let us know by emailing our business manager, Tina Goodacre, at email@example.com for refund information. If the date is incompatible, but you wish to transfer your registration to a customized study tour once our center is reopened for children, please contact Dani Rose Thibus, our outreach coordinator to discuss options at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are saddened by the need to reschedule, but know that it is in the best interest of all involved. We know this is a tough time for our field and hope everyone is hanging in there. We look forward to seeing you all in the fall and please let us know if you have any questions. You can find ELI updates here.
Wishing everyone peace and wellness,
The Early Learning Center Team